Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wednesday's Sewing Group is So FINE

Spiritual - So many of us are hurting. We are surrounded with so many blessings and we feel guilty because we're concentrating on the hurt and pain. Remember - God wants our WILL, not necessarily our feelings. When, in the midst of the hurt and pain, we still take care of the ones around us and try to connect with Him, then we are doing His will. That is all He asks. He can, and will do the rest. Trust in Him.

Sewing - I wouldn't give up Wednesday sewing with my wonderful sewing friends for anything! We are a group of 10 women who LOVE fabric - touching, collecting, sewing, talking, dreaming about, ... And, of course, we are getting to know and love each other. Yesterday we talked about our first cooking experiences when we were first married. The winner - "I embarrassed myself before I even cooked my first meal. I bought a pack of 7-steak and when I opened it, there were only 5!"

No comments:

Post a Comment