Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Little Prince"

Spiritual -  "Oh, Jesus, You make me understand that I should strive for perfection, correcting my faults, and overcoming my evil tendencies; this is the first field for my zeal.  Then You teach me to give myself generously for the good of souls. You offer me the same arms that You Yourself used; prayer and sacrifice.  You wish me first of all to do good in a concrete way to those who are near me.  Give me the strength to renounce my own tastes in order to adapt myself to the tastes of others and place myself at their disposal and service.  O Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like Yours, for I can do no true apostolic work unless I am meek, humble, and patient"  Divine Intimacy

 










 Sewing - Australian Smocking & Embroidery Magazine Issue 76 has this darling outfit called "Little Prince" and is a must for the little gentleman in your life!  The pattern for the beret, shoes, and romper is in the magazine in size newborn, 3 and 6 months.  The fabric used for this ensemble is a crisp blue dot pique which is trimmed with pale blue piping.  The smocking design is very simple and quick to do.  After August, 2012, AS&E will no longer be published:(

Primrose Lane has a pattern very similar to the AS&E that can be used for this romper.  It is Michaela that has two views, one for girls and one for boys.  Of course, SewHealing has it!

No comments:

Post a Comment