Friday, May 11, 2012

Lullaby Safari Daygowns

Spiritual -"Oh, Holy Spirit, Soul of my soul, I adore You.  Enlighten me, guide me, fortify me, console me.  Tell me what I should do, give me Your orders.  I promise to be submissive to all that You ask of me and to accept everything that You permit to happen to me."  Cardinal Mercier


 

 

 Sewing - One of the articles in Sew Beautiful, Issue 132, was "Lullaby Safari" by Lorraine Bergeron which inspired Sew Beautiful staff to create an elephant and lion applique in large and small sizes.  These templates were included in the centerfold of the magazine.  I love machine embroidery and, fortunately, the staff digitized the darling critters in stitched-filled and machine appliques.  In addition to the cute giraff, elephant, and lion, the digital download from the includes the tree, birds, and flowers.  You can see how cute the daygowns turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment