Friday, May 11, 2012

Gigi's Bikini Sun Suit

Spiritual -  "The Lord 'wakeneth my ear, that I may hear Him as a master,' says Isaiah, 'The Lord hath opened my ear, and I do not resist;  I have not gone back' (50,4.5).  This should be the interior attitude of a soul  who wishes to let itself be guided by the Holy Spirit."

Sewing -  Jackie Young's article in Sew Beautiful Magazine, issue 130, forced me to make this cute little sun suit for Gigi.  Of course, I traced the pattern out a year ago and just completed it.  I used pink seersucker from the shop and placed her monogram on the bikini top.  Once she saw it, she threw her clothes off and put this on and refused to take it off for a long, long time.  This was fast and easy.  The pattern is in the centerfold and is for sizes 6m-4T.
 

1 comment:

  1. Just bought the 2010 SB digital downloads (ick, hate digital patterns, but wasn't a subscriber yet!) and have this pattern now - I'm so excited about making it!

    ReplyDelete