Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The new Archbishop Dolan of New York

Spiritually - This morning I listened to the homily of the new Archbishop Dolan of New York during the ordination mass in St. Patrick's Cathedral. It was full of the truth of Catholic values and principles. It gave me hope for the future in spite of these rapidly changing times. He talked about the road to Emus when Jesus explained the Scriptures to the two disciples (Liturgy of the Word) and, later that evening when Jesus was recognized in the breaking of the bread (Liturgy of the Eucharist) - the first mass.

Sewing - I've been making matching dog harnesses/leashes, pillows, and pincushions to place in my sister and her daughter's new antique/coffee shop to open in September. After sewing outfits for the grandchildren and lots of prom alterations, this is a welcome change.


Bella, my miniature Dachshund, is recovering well after being spayed. Now that she is five months old, my husband is looking for a puppy of his own - a red female doberman. They ought to get along!


No comments:

Post a Comment